December Letter from Hadden
It's the most wonderful time of the year!!
While it's still 75 degrees and sunny here in Los Angeles, I'm feeling the holiday spirit.
This month is a time of big reflection for me, as I think of family and loved ones I haven't seen, and take stock on how the year played out. Saying goodbye to a year is typically a bittersweet experience for me, but this time around I'm ready for 2024!
I've spent a lot of time slowing down this year, and rethinking my artwork and business. I feel more grounded and in touch with what makes me happy (and what I want to create)!
I appreciate you joining me on this pilgrimage of creative expression. Like much of life, the creative path is non-linear, and I am grateful for your support.
To that point...this month is already abundant with exciting opportunities and joy!
1. I am now represented by one of my favorite galleries: The Scouted Studio!
2. My husband PERFECTED his artisanal olive bread (I would send you some if I could)!
3. I'm working at Cartier seasonally! So excited to be on the sales floor surrounded by great people and beautiful fine jewelry!
4. I'm working on new artworks and creations ranging from originals, prints, stationary, and textiles. My goal is to create a lifestyle brand - bringing a little slice of my world into reality.
5. We celebrated my husband's birthday! (Another year older, wiser & hotter!)
6. ....who knows what's next??
I honestly buy this all throughout the year, but it is the *perfect* sweet and spicy tea for a cozy and festive holiday season.
Give it a try - you won't regret it!
I hope you are having a wonderful and reflective December.
Remember, if you are feeling stuck, and the new year seems daunting...when you make different decisions (even tiny ones), and you will get a different result.
You are AMAZING!
xo - Hadden